Cannabis Gummies Ingredients & Tools
Stock solution of potassium sorbate
- 1 part potassium sorbate to 3 parts water (1 tablespoon P.S. to 3 tablespoons water, for example) – Mix and keep in a cool, dark spot
- It will be good through the expiration on the dry powder package
Infused Coconut Oil – Check out Extracts Infused Coconut Oil Recipe.
- This recipe was tweaked for 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
A good candy thermometer or an instant read thermometer that you trust.
- This recipe makes 410mL
Cannabis Gummies Part 1 Requires
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1.5 tablespoon water
Cannabis Gummies Part 2 Requires
- 1/2 cup water
- 46 grams gelatin (225+ bloom strength)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (infused)
- 1 tablespoon lecithin (sunflower, liquid)
- 1.5ml potassium sorbate stock solution (1:4 stock solution, at top of page)
- 1/4 to 1 1/4 teaspoon lorann oil flavoring (candy and baking extra strength flavor)
- 1 teaspoon citric acid
- 1/2 teaspoon guar gum. (It helps to mix the guar gum with the citric acid to help it not clumping when you add it in)
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”31619″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]
Cannabis (THC) Infused Gummies
Here’s your recipe and quick guide on making your own cannabis (THC) infused gummies at home.
- Add all into a small sauce pan. Stir often. Medium heat. Bring to 240F. This is called “softball stage”.
- Once you hit 240F take off heat immediately and place to the side.
- Allow to cool.
- Add the cold water into a medium sauce pan.
- Sprinkle gelatin on top and give a mix – The gelatin will most likely absorb all the water and be a mess
- Let this sit for 5 minutes.( this step can also be done before part 1)
- After 5 minutes. Turn on heat to medium/low – Mix often, bring to 160F
- Add in the rest of part 2’s ingredients
- Bring back up to 160F (By this time part 1 should be cooled down enough, double check you want it to be around 150-180F) pour part 1 into part 2 IF part 1 has cooled below 180F
- Bring this whole mixture up to 160F-170F. DO NOT BOIL. DO NOT EXCEED 180F
- Mix, mix, mix, but not with a whisk. Try to not form air bubbles. Mix untell both part 1 and 2 are fully combined
- Pour mixture into a 500ml squeeze bottle. Depending on how well you recover everything you should have just a little over 400ml.
- Pour into molds
- Allow to sit on counter for 1 hour then into the fridge for a few hours.
- Once set, take gummies out of the molds and put onto wax paper for a few days to dry out. Flip every 6 hours
- Once you have your preferred firmness store either in the fridge or in an airtight container in a cool dark spot. Shelf stable for up to 6 months
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_cta h2=”thanks to @cannafoxgrows for the recipe!” color=”juicy-pink”]Shout out to cannafoxgrows on Instagram for the amazing recipe. You can also find this posted on r/TreeEdibles.[/vc_cta][vc_column_text][penci_recipe][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]