Cannabis Infused Twix Bar Recipe Portions
- 10 – 12 bars
- 20 – 25 mg each depending upon the cannabis used
Tools Needed To Make Cannabis Infused Twix
- Mason jar with lid
- Cake pan
- 3 grams flower
- 65 grams coconut oil
- 130 grams flour
- 30 grams sugar
- 230 grams soft caramel
- 30 grams milk or heavy cream
- Chocolate of your choice
- Add your 2.2 ounces of weed coconut oil (butter is ok too) with 1 cup of flour (130 g) and 1/4th cup of sugar (50 g) knead to an even mass and bake in a cake pan for 18 to 20 minutes at 350°F (175°c), until golden brown.
- Melt 10 ounces (230g) of soft caramel candy (fudge) in the microwave.
- Add a bit of milk or heavy cream (about 30 ml) until it has a soft creamy texture.
- Pour the caramel over the baked cookie and set the whole pan in the freezer until completely solid.
- Once solid, remove from freezer and cut the cookie with caramel in even strips.
- Dip in melted chocolate and let it harden the fridge.