Cannabis Infused Bacon
This step in the bacon medicating process may seem a little redundant but believe me it’s well worth the effort!!
Grab your pan and put in either medicated butter (1tbs) or oil – whichever you prefer.
Now add your bacon and start frying away. As the butter/oil is infused with cannabis by frying the bacon it will also infuse.
Once you have the bacon cooked, reserve the left-over oil for either future cooking uses or save for further into the Stampede Breakfast!!
Cannabis Infused Maple Syrup
To infuse your favorite syrup the best and easiest way is to use your cannaoil, add a few tablespoons to your syrup and mix.
When you are ready to use, give a quick shake and good to use. I tend to warm my syrup up before serving just because
I like to have it warm when pouring onto my pancakes!
Cannabis Infused Hashbrowns
Whether you like the ole frozen hash browns, freshly cut potatoes or even the dehydrated kind at Costco, all hash browns can easily be infused with tasty cannaoil or cannabutter.
I’m a butter girl and will always choose butter over margarine or oil. Whichever type of “potato” you choose, start your hash browns with 2-3tbs of cannabutter and add your favorite ingredients. For my hash browns I’ve added the following:
- 3-4 med potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 sm onion
- 1 tsp garlic
- Green pepper
- 5-6 mushrooms
- 2-3 tbs cannabutter (or cannaoil) ***Also note that if you have kept your left over medicated bacon grease, you can easily use this to as well***
Seasonings as you see fit. I make a custom “BAM Blend” that I like to use. Basically, anything you can find for seasonings to dress up your hash browns is the best!!!
Cannabis Infused Pancakes
And last but not least, my favorite pancake recipe. This makes the best, fluffiest tastiest pancakes you can make!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tbs sugar ***Please note if you have any CannaSugar this would be a great time to use
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ to 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons melted and cooled butter, plus unmelted butter for cooking, or use neutral oil.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium-low heat.
- In a bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- Beat eggs into 1 1/2 cups milk, then stir in 2 tablespoons melted cooled butter and vanilla.
- Gently stir this mixture into dry ingredients, mixing only enough to moisten flour; don’t worry about a few lumps. If batter seems thick, add a little more milk.
- Place a teaspoon or 2 of cannabutter or cannaoil on griddle or skillet. ***If you kept your medicated bacon grease you can substitute with this*** When butter foam subsides or oil shimmers, ladle batter onto griddle or skillet, making pancakes of any size you like.
- Adjust heat as necessary; usually, first batch will require higher heat than subsequent batches.
- Flip pancakes after bubbles rise to surface and bottoms brown, after 2 to 4 minutes.
- Now it’s time to eat your medicated Stampede Breakfast from start to finish you will enjoy your day rested, relaxed and full! Happy Medicating and Blaze On!!!
- I hope you’ve enjoyed making your own mediated breakfast and would be happy to share more recipes, tips and tricks!
Sarah, Kitchen Witch Treats